SHOP BLOG FACEBOOK FAQ CONTACT

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sick Ink Bro

Recently got my neck tattooed with a piece dedicated to my amazing daughter Isobel Peach.My love for her exceeds all boundaries, my life has change in the most amazing way every since she was born almost 2 years ago and the least i could do is stamp her legacy on me indefinitely. I will forever and always love her unconditionally and that's something I've never felt in my lifetime until she came along.



I'd like to send out a huge thank you to my friend Rob Chambers and The Ink Spot for this epic piece, i couldn't think of anyone else who could have hit the nail so right on the head for this one. For anyone considering any realism or traditional with a new school twist i highly recommend contacting Rob Chambers @ The Ink Spot you won't be let down i guarantee it.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment